Back to top
Santi Chai Prakan Park

สวนสันติชัยปราการ

Santi Chai Prakan Park

Santi Chai Prakan Park

Santi Chai Prakan Park

4.30 - 21.00
Free

บริเวณนี้เดิมเป็นโรงงานและโกดังเก็บสินค้าของบริษัทศรีมหาราชาจำกัด ต่อมาได้รับการบูรณะและปรับปรุงภูมิทัศน์ในพื้นที่ประมาณ 8 ไร่ แล้วเสร็จเมื่อปี พ.ศ.2542 พระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัว รัชกาลที่ 9 พระราชทานนามว่า สวนสันติชัยปราการ ซึ่งมีความหมายคือ สวนที่มีปราการเป็นเครื่องหมายแห่งชัยชนะของสันติภาพ

This area used to be the situation of sugar factory and a godown of Sri Maharacha Co.,ltd. Later, it was renovated and landscape adjustment in the area about 3.2 acres was done, it was completed in 1999, H.M.King Rama IX graciously named Santi Chai Prakarn Park, meaning the park with a fort that synbolized the victory of peacefulness.

このエリアには、スリマハラジャの工場や倉庫が限られ、もともとありました。後でそれが回復し、約8エーカーの面積における景観は2542年に完成した、ラーマ9王と呼ばれます。Santichaiprakranパークこれが重要です庭園は平和の勝利の防御の兆候です。

该地区原来是工厂和仓库,占地面积约为8莱,1999年,拉玛9世国王修建改造此地,并授此地为历史文物古迹,意味着战争胜利,和平相处的纪念意义。


Suan Phakkad Palace Museum

พิพิธภัณฑ์วังสวนผักกาด

Suan Phakkad Palace Museum

Suan Phakkad Palace Museum

Suan Phakkad Palace Museum

9:00 - 16:00
Adult 100 THB

"บริเวณวังสวนผักกาดแต่เดิมนั้นเป็นสวนปลูกผักกาดของคนจีน พลตรีพระเจ้าวรวงศ์เธอพระองค์เจ้าจุมภฏพงศ์บริพัตร กรมหมื่นนครสวรรค์ศักดิ์พินิต ซึ่งเป็นพระโอรสใน สมเด็จฯ เจ้าฟ้าบริพัตรสุขุมพันธุ์ กรมพระนครสวรรค์วรพินิต ได้ทรงสร้างตำหนักเพื่อประทับในช่วงสุดสัปดาห์กับพระชายา คือ ม.ร.ว.พันธุ์ทิพย์ บริพัตร เมื่อสงครามโลกครั้งที่ 2 สงบลง จึงทรงย้ายมาประทับเป็นการถาวร จุดเริ่มต้นของพิพิธภัณฑ์มาจากการที่ทรงเปิดแสดงศิลปวัตถุโบราณที่สะสมไว้ให้พระสหายและคนที่รู้จักได้มาชมที่เรือนไทย จากนั้นจึงมีพระดำริเปิดให้บุคคลภายนอกเข้าชม โบราณวัตถุที่นำมาจัดแสดงมีตั้งแต่สมัยก่อนประวัติศาสตร์จนถึงสมัยรัตนโกสินทร์ รวมทั้งของชนชาติอื่นในภูมิภาคเอเชีย ภายใน พิพิธภัณฑ์วังสวนผักกาด ประกอบไปด้วยเรือนไทย 7 หลัง หอเขียนลายรดน้ำ ห้องศิลปะนิทรรศมารศรี และพิพิธภัณฑ์บ้านเชียง จัดแสดงวัตถุโบราณที่หาชมได้ยาก เช่นถ้วยชามสังคโลก อาวุธโบราณ เครื่องถมลายไทย ถ้วยชามเบญจรงค์ พระพุทธรูปสำริดสมัยต่างๆ"

"Originally, the Suan Phakkad palace area was a garden of Chinese man to grow lettuce plants. Major General Prince Chumphot Phong Boriphat Krom Mamuen Nakhonsawan Sakphinit who was the son of Somdet Chaofa Boriphat. They shifted to the palace to stay permanently at the end of the world war 2. The start of the conversion of the palace into a museum was when their royal highnesses began to display their collection of antiquities to their friends and acquaintances who visited to admire their Thai houses. It was after that their royal highnesses contemplated to open the display of their collection of antiquities to outsiders. The ancient artifacts on display dated from the pre-historic time until the Ratanakosin era. The collection include art objects from countries in the Asian region. In the compound of the Suan Phakkad palace museum, there are traditional Thai houses, the lacquer pavilion, the Marasri gallery, and the Ban-Chiang museum. The exhibition include ancient artifacts that are hard to find such as cord-marked pottery, antique Thai weapons, painted Thai design porcelain, bronze images from different periods"

もともと宮殿の庭のレタスは、中国の人々のレタス植え庭です。主な神Worawong彼女の回顧録Chumbhot氏Boripat。十Paribatra数千のこれは、HRHプロビデンスBoripat種の王子の息子です。クロムプラナコーン氏を提案彼は彼の妻が部屋に座ってと、週末のために家を建てた。第2次世界大戦、彼は永住へ移動したとき。。パンティップParibatraは落ち着きます。ショーの始まりは、彼の仲間と家を訪問していることが知られている人々に芸術と骨董品のコレクションの博物館で開かれました。そして、心は外の訪問者に開放されています。先史時代から表示範囲のアーティファクト。だけでなく、宮殿博物館レタス内のアジアの他の国。家は7塗装給水塔で構成されています。美術展の女性旧市街、チェンマイ希少なアンティークの表示。このようなタイの陶磁器、古代の武器、破壊と再利用など。磁器食器ブロンズ仏陀の日などには16

最初从中国移民到此的中国人在此地开发园林,种植了很多蔬菜,相传一名将领和子孙后代在此建立宫殿,在此地生活安居乐业,直到第2次世界大战爆发,他们不得不离开此地。后来,这里被发现并作为博物馆收藏展览一些古代战事文物,泰国人可以来次参观。直到今年,这里才正式对外开放,展览了从古代到后来战事时期的一些亚洲文物古迹。宫殿内分为7个展厅,主要展览了很多外面难以看到的稀世珍宝,各种艺术品,陶瓷制品,泰国古代青铜制品,兵器,佛像等


Ratchaprasong Intersection

แยกราชประสงค์

Ratchaprasong Intersection

Ratchaprasong Intersection

Ratchaprasong Intersection

10:00 - 20:00
Free

แยกราชประสงค์เป็นสี่แยกที่อยู่ใจกลางกรุงเทพมหานครที่เป็นจุดตัดของถนนสุขุมวิทและถนนราชดำริ แยกราชประสงค์เป็นแหล่งจับจ่ายใช้สอยที่สำคัญและโดดเด่นของนักท่องเที่ยวใกล้กับย่านสยามสแควร์ รวมทั้งยังมีการดำเนินการสร้างทางเชื่อมลอยฟ้าไปถึงกันได้โดยสะดวก ทำให้กลายเป็นแหล่งช้อปปิ้งที่มีขนาดใหญ่ นอกจากนี้บริเวณแยกราชประสงค์ยังเป็นที่ประดิษฐานสิ่งศักดิ์สิทธิ์มากมายที่มีชื่อเสียงให้นักท่องเที่ยวชาวไทยและชาวต่างประเทศเข้ามาสักการะ เช่นท่านท้าวมหาพรหม บริเวณหน้าห้างโซโก้ พระตรีมูรติและพระพิฆเนศ หน้าบริเวณห้างเซ็นทรัลเวิลด์ นอกจากนี้ วันสิ้นปีของทุกปียังเป็นพื้นที่ในการเฉลิมฉลองส่งท้ายปีเก่าต้อนรับปีใหม่อย่างสม่ำเสมอ

Ratchaprasong is an intersection in the heart of Bangkok where Sukhumvit Road and Ratchadamri Road meet. It is the shopping zone and the attraction of foreign tourist located near Siam square. There exists a walkway that conveniently links Ratchaprasong to and from it. This make this compound a large shopping arcade. Moreover, it houses several shrines that are popular among people to worship namely the Erawan Shrine in front of Sogo Department Store. The Trinity and the Ganesha in front of Central World Department Store. Also, on every 31st December of every year, this area is used to host a new year countdown occasion, on which people gather and countdown to the new year simultaneously.

スクンビット通りとラチャダムリ通りの交差点で、バンコクの中心部にあるラチャプラソン交差点。ラチャプラソンショッピングが重要とサイアムスクエアエリアの近くの観光客が印象的です。操作は簡単に空への接続を作成します。これは、大規模なショッピングセンターとなりました。ラジャプラソン面積もタイに敬意を払うために多くの観光客や外国人観光客に有名な神社の神聖です。このような主ブラフマーなどそごうの前でガネーシャ三神一体Webページの中央世界も年末毎年、また一貫して大晦日、新年を祝うためにホストされています。

曼谷市中心的Ratchaprasong路口,链接素坤逸路与拉差达姆路,Ratchaprasong路口是一条十分重要的交通路线,游客十分喜欢这里,与暹罗广场毗邻,设有过街天桥,方便游客行走。除了是大型购物中心外,泰国游客以及外国游客还十分喜欢到这里朝拜,特别是位于商场前方的佛像吸引了众多游客前来朝拜。此外,每年新年之际这里也会有大型的倒数迎接新年的活动。


Wat Tri Thotsathep Worawiharn

วัดตรีทศเทพวรวิหาร

Wat Tri Thotsathep Worawiharn

Wat Tri Thotsathep Worawiharn

Wat Tri Thotsathep Worawiharn

8.00 - 17.00
Free

เป็นพระอารามหลวงชั้นตรี ชนิดวรวิหาร โดย พระเจ้าบรมวงศ์เธอ กรมหมื่นวิษณุนาถนิภาธร (พระองค์เจ้าสุประดิษฐ์ ต้นราชสกุลสุประดิษฐ์ ณ อยุธยา) พระราชโอรสในพระบาทสมเด็จพระจอมเหล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว รัชกาลที่ 4 ทรงสร้างขึ้นใกล้วังของพระองค์ หลังจากทรงกำหนดที่จะเริ่มงานเพียงเล็กน้อยก็สิ้นพระชนม์เสียก่อนในปี พ.ศ. 2405 รัชกาลที่ 4 จึงมีพระบรมราชโองการให้พระเจ้าบรมวงศ์เธอ กรมหมื่นมเหศวรศิววิลาส (พระองค์เจ้านพวงศ์ ต้นราชสกุลนพวงศ์ ณ อยุธยา) ซึ่งเป็นพระเชษฐาร่วมพระมารดาเดียวกันคือ เจ้าจอมมารดาน้อย เจ้าจอมองค์แรกในรัชกาลที่ 4 ทรงสร้างต่อ แต่ยังไม่ทันสำเร็จก็สิ้นพระชนม์อีกพระองค์หนึ่งเมื่อปี พ.ศ. 2410 รัชกาลที่ 4 ทรงสร้างเพิ่มเติมจนสำเร็จ และพระราชทานนามว่า วัดตรีทศเทพ มีความหมายว่า วัดที่เทพสามองค์สร้าง ซึ่งหมายถึง พระองค์แบะพระราชโอรสทั้งสองที่ได้ร่วมกันสร้างวัด ได้ทำพิธีผูกพัทธสีมาเมื่อวันที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2492

This is the third grade royal temple of worawihan. Prince Witsanunart Nipha Thorn (Prince Supradit ? The founder of Supradit Na Ayutthaya Royal Family Clan), who was one of King Rama 3?s sons, built this temple near his palace. However, he passed away in 1862 before starting the construction of the temple, so King Rama 4 ordered Prince Mahesuan Siwawirat (Prince Nopphawong ? The Founder of Nopphawong Na Ayutthaya Royal Family Clan), a halfblood of Chao Chom Marnda Noi (The first concubine of King Rama 4), to continue the construction. But Prince Mahesuem Siwawilat also passed away in 1867 before the construction was completed. So King Rama 4 continued and completed the construction and graciously named the tample Wat Tri Thotsathep which meana temple that was built by 3 deities which refers to King Rama 4 and his two sons who tried to build this temple together, Phuk Phattha Sima (The temple?s boundary which was fixed by monks) ceremony was held on January 7, 1949.

神殿は彼女の殿下によってウォラウィハーン第3種です。 Srinathヴィシャールアンドラの十ニパの何千もの(HRH Supradit?トークンSupraditアユタヤ)は、モンクット王のラーマ4の息子は彼の宮殿の近くに建てられました。彼は、彼が神の布告に彼女の家族を持っていたラマ4年2405年に死んだ直前に開始するようにスケジュールされた後。何千人ものSIWビラス数十Mehswr (HRH Noppawong?弟としてトークンNoppawongアユタヤ)は同じ母親を共有しました。寡婦少ないです最初の側室は、彼が完了するまでに4日以上行わ2410、別の成功した年前に亡くなった、ではなく4に君臨しました。王は神殿の神とトリットの意味と呼ばれます。トリニティは、両方の彼のサイズを表し寺院の神を、構築され、彼の息子は寺院を共有しました。 2492年1月7日の式典okpattsima。

第三等级皇家寺庙,Witsanunart Nipha Thorn皇太子(Supradit皇太子, Supradit Na Ayutthaya 皇室家族创始人),拉玛3世国王之子,在他的宫殿旁建立了该寺庙。然而,1862年他驾崩时寺庙还没有完工,所以拉玛四世命令Mahesuan Siwawirat皇太子(Nopphawong皇太子,Nopphawong Na Ayutthaya 皇室家族创始人),Chao Chom Marnda Noi(拉玛4世于其第一个爱妃之子)继续修建该寺庙。但是,Mahesuan Siwawirat皇太子于1867年去世,寺庙依然未能完工。所以,拉玛4世国王继续建造寺庙并且在其在位期间完成寺庙的施工,并命名为Tri Thotsathep寺庙,其意义表示拉玛4世国王及其2个儿子共同建成该寺庙。1949年1月7日,Phuk Phattha Sima(和尚修缮寺庙)仪式在此举行。


Wat Chana Songkhram Rachawora Mahawiharn

วัดชนะสงครามราชวรมหาวิหาร

Wat Chana Songkhram Rachawora Mahawiharn

Wat Chana Songkhram Rachawora Mahawiharn

Wat Chana Songkhram Rachawora Mahawiharn

06:00 - 18:00
Free

เป็นพระอารามหลวงชั้นโท ชนิดราชวรมหาวิหาร เดิมเป็นวัดโบราณขนาดเล็กเรียกกันว่า วัดกลางนา เพราะตั้งอยู่กลางทุ่งนา ต่อมาในสมัยรัชกาลที่ 1 สมเด็จพระบวรราชเจ้ามหาสุรสิงหนาท ทรงรวมชาวรามัญและพระสงฆ์รามัญที่เข้ามาพึ่งพระบรมโพธิสมภาร ให้มาตั้งย้านเรือนอาศัยอยู่รอบวัด และให้ก่อสร้างปฏิสังขรณ์วัดเพื่อให้พระสงฆ์ได้จำพรรษาแล้วตั้งนามใหม่ว่า วัดตองปุ โดยได้ลอกเลียนนามวัดและขนบธรรมเนียมของวัดในกรุงศรีอยุธยาและลพบุรี ซึ่งเป็นวัดที่มีพระสงฆ์รามัญจำพรรษาอยู่มาใช้ ต่อมารัชกาลที่ 1 ทรงโปรดให้ วัดตองปุ เป็นวัดของสงฆ์ฝ่ายรามัญ เพื่อเป็นการตอบแทนคุณงามความดีแก่ทหารรามัญในกองทัพ ที่เป็นกำลังสำคัญในการรบกับพม่า หลังจากบ้านเมืองสงบสุขไม่มีศึกกับพม่าแล้ว ทางสถาปนาวัดใหม่ทั้งหมดอีกครั้งหนึ่ง แล้วน้อมเกล้าฯ ถวายเป็นพระอารามหลวง ต่อมารัชกาลที่ 1 ทรงโปรดเกล้าฯ พระราชทานนามใหม่ตามเหตุการณ์ ซึ่งทำการรบเอาชนะพม่าได้ถึง 3 ครั้ง ระหว่างปี 2328-2330 ว่าวัดชนะสงคราม

This temple is an old monastery which was built before the first reign of Rattakosin (before 1782). The former names is Wat Klang Na (temple in the paddy field). In the reign of King Rama 1, Somdet Phra Bowonratchao Mahasurasinghanat (the viceroy in King Rama 1’s reign) granted Mon people and monks to lived in the area, renovated the temple to be residence of Mon monks. Later, King Rama 1 gave the new name Tong Pu (name of a town in Myanmar) after the name of Mon temple in Ayutthaya and Lopburi. In the reign of King Rama 1, The temple become a center of Mon sect of Buddhism as he awarded to Mon soldiers who formed major troop in war with Burmese. After the war, this temple was restored and made the royal temple, and then renamed again to be Chanasongkram which means “Victory of war”, as Thai gained victory over Burmese for three times between 1785-1787.

寺院はマスタークラスでありますジェドタイプもともと小さな寺院があるため、フィールドの真ん中にワット·ナと呼ばれます。その後、王マハふくらはぎSurasinghanatの一つの治世中。ロイヤルOptisomparに頼るようになったラマンおよびラマン修道士の組み合わせ。寺周辺に住む、家に移動します。寺院の僧侶に建設し、寺の改修は、新しい尺度として設定されているアユタヤとロッブリーに寺と寺の習慣をエミュレートすることにより、キー必要があります。寺院はラマンが使用されている寺院の僧侶です。 1神の治世は、キーパッドは教会総務ラマン測定を測定します。ラマンの軍事力の美徳と引き換えに。ビルマとの戦いにおける主要な力。家ビルマでない和平交渉。新しいものの設立。そしてエゲッドバス寺院は専用されています彼が注文した1世の治世。王は新しいイベントを締結しましたこの戦争ビルマは電話で優勝した2330年の2328の間

查那松康寺位于泰国曼谷,大城时期建立,期间拉玛一世对它修复。寺内佛塔建筑有斯里兰卡钟形塔的风格,洋溢着斯里兰卡风味,是当时建筑时代的奇葩。查那松康寺的名字意思是“战争胜利寺”,而这个地域已正式赠送给泰国的“MON”族,因为在一个世纪之前,是这个民族的民众帮助泰国人民击败前来进犯的缅甸人。于1785-1787年间,前后曾3次战胜缅甸军队。后来MON族人在这里成立自己的社区,并同时建造了这座寺庙,并命名为查那松康寺,于是流传至今,所以,这个古寺是MON族人的代表,这里到处都流露着MON的智慧和伟大,在那个时代,抵御外敌是至关族人生死存亡的大事,可见MON族人是很团结的民族。